Friday, January 1, 2010
A Wonderful Christmas
We had a wonderful christmas at the Lee Family Home...... it was a delight to have the twins at our house. I think everyone had a good time and we loved spending it together. We had Breanne's family and Jake and Andie for christmas dinner. Everything came out great and tasty, lots of smiles were had by all. Clare was so excited to get a chain saw. He said your not a real man until you have a chain saw......ok hon, I guess your a 'real' man now. Ashton cheered after every package he opened so we must have done a good job. The babies played with their sillytown and were having a great time. I can't believe they are already standing. How time flys, it was their first christmas and it was alot of fun.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Merry Christmas, Teri! It is so great to see you so happy.
Post a Comment